Mastodon Mastodon Mastodon Mastodon Mastodon The Big Bang Theory - Sara Gilbert Confirmed as Series Regular

SpoilerTV - TV Spoilers

The Big Bang Theory - Sara Gilbert Confirmed as Series Regular

Share on Reddit

Question: I know you refuse to report on The Big Bang Theory even though it gets just as good as ratings as How I Met Your Mother, but many people like it and care about it. -- Scott

Ausiello: Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? I worship BBT -- even more so now that Sara Gilbert is a full-fledged series regular! "I’m not sure if I’m going to be in every episode this year, but I’m going to be a regular," Gilbert confirmed to EW.com last Friday. "I had always been interested in doing another sitcom. I love the energy from the audience. It’s just a perfect situation." Refuse to report on Big Bang Theory? How very dare you.

Source: EW

Streaming Options


Sign Up for the SpoilerTV Newsletter where we talk all things TV!

Recommendations

SpoilerTV Available Ad-Free!

Support SpoilerTV
SpoilerTV.com is now available ad-free to for all subscribers. Thank you for considering becoming a SpoilerTV premmium member!
Latest News